Time is TBD|
Shamanic Pilgrimage - Peru 2023
“Self-discovery, self-healing - learning rituals and teachings from the Andean Q'ero Lineage”
Time & Location
Time is TBD
KawsayPacha Experience, Cusco, Peru
About The Event
Discover the beauty and the magic of the Andes!
Through the practice of ancient Andean teachings, this is a journey of self-healing to realize your own divinity. Moreover, it offers a powerful opportunity get initiated into the Andean Shamanic Path of Wisdom.
It integrates Archeo-Anthropology and Andean Mysticism, connecting also thebeautiful folk traditions of each place.
The main objective of this quest is to inspire you to walk consciously on a path that leads to understanding yourself and your purpose in life. This "patgh" is not just a physical journey to see and experience majestic places; it is a spiritual journey to a higher state of consciousness.
While offering a variety of different processes, rituals and teachings that promote consciousness expansion, we aim to provide you with a time-space where you can reach your own balance.
The result will help you open your heart to self-acceptance and to empower your being from your own inner knowledge, cultivating a harmonious lifestyle.
Beyond a regular tourist visit, this journey is an experience of applying ancestral knowledge. It's a deeper spiritual communion with Mother Earth (Pachamama), her Apu Guardians (Sacred Mountains) and the Spirit world through inner guided work, ancestral healing rituals and ceremonies directed by Andean Wisdom Keepers of the Inca Qechuan Culture.
CUSCO, MACHU PICCHU AND THE SACRED VALLEY (10 days)
Cusco is, without a doubt, the most fascinating, magical and mystical city of the Andes.
Founded by Manco Cápac and Mama Ocllo, children of the Sun God who left Lake Titicaca with the mission of looking for a place that would be the center of a great kingdom.
The magical city of Cusco is located in the Huatanay river valley, in the southern highlands of Peru.
Its name in Quechua, Q'osqo, means "Navel" or figuratively, "center" or "meeting point", because from Cusco, which was the capital of the Inca empire or Tahuantinsuyo, a vast network of roads (Inca trails) connected the four regions, which represented the 4 parts of the universe in the Andean worldview. These were considered by the Incas "dwelling of the gods".
CONTENT OF ACTIVITIES:
- Self Healing, Assited Healing and Healing to Others.
- Duality and Trinity in Andean Cosmvision.
- The Andean Secret Codes Teachings.
- Ritual Cremonies of Initiation in Andean Healers Tradition.
- Experience and Practice of Andean Cosmovision.
- Mind and Body Work in Ceremonial Contexts.
- Ritual Offerings Teachings.
- Andean Oracle Readings (Optional).
- Teachings on "Andean Missa" + Ritual Works with Shamanic Stones.
OBJECTIVES OF THE EXPERIENCE:
- Acquire a Commitment with Self Healing.
- Self Integration of the Andean Magical-Spiritual World.
- Finding use and functionality of every archeological places visited.
- Emotional and Physical Body Healing.
- Consciousness of self and the human evolution.
- Acquiere Commitment of Self Respect and Accountability.
CUSCO AND SACRED VALLEY INCLUDES:
- Airport - Hotel Transportations.
- Exclusive Transportations to all Programmed Visits.
- Train Tickets Ollantaytambo – Aguas calientes - Ollantaytambo
- 9 Nights of Accomodations on 3 Star Category Hotel. Double or Triple Rooms.
- Meals Covered: 9 Buffet Breakfasts, 5 Buffet Lunches, 1 Restaurant Lunch.
- Guided Tour in Machu Picchu, Cusco City Tour and Sacred Valley.
- Talks, Ceremonies, Didactic Activities with Qero Priests and Facilitators.
- Ritual Despacho Ceremony for each participant.
- Didactic Course: Self Healing, Assisted Healing and Healing Others.
- Didactic Andean Cosmology Teachings Spread through Activities.
- Entry Ticket to all detailed Archeological Sites.
- Second Machu Picchu Visit.
- Cold Drinks
- Hot Drinks
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Sunscreen Lotion
- Sun Hats
- Trekking Shoes
**** SHAMANIC INITIATION: APU AUSANGATE (5 days)
Ausangate is the 5th Highest mountain in Perú. Its Altitude reaches 6,372 meters above sea level holding Green-blue luminic colored lagoons. Its located 100 km southeast from Cusco city. As part of the Andes Mountain Range.
This is a mithological and historical place for the Andean tradition. One of the Lagoons called Sibinacocha its understood as from where masculine energy flows to fertilize all Pachamama Surface. Then the flow of all melted ice, reaches and get lost in the waters of Amazonian rivers but this particles comes back to the glaciars every night in the form of imitating a river of stars. This is a paralel myth of the Milky Way Galaxy.
The Chillca community is the guardian of this territories. They are constitued by Llamas and Alpacas Shepherds. These animals are consdered also guardians of the landscapes. Through all the valley to reach the mountain you can rest in comfortable shelters and shacks, called Tambos. One famous Tambo is Machuracay Tambo, from where you can Trek and enjoy the magical sceneries.
APU AUSANGATE is considered the ultimate mountain in the quest for initiations by the Andean Priests. Pilgrimages and Offerings are performed by the Missayuqs, holding the heritage of the Qechuan Oral Mystic Traditions. Its the Major Guardian of All Inca Empire.
WORK TO PERFORM:
- Andean Missa Work with Khuyas Stones.
- Oral transmition of the Tradition
- Andean Secret Codes Presentation
- Andean Initiations to the Andean Tradition (Hampeq or Pampamissayuq)
- Rituality on Offerings Preparations or Despachos.
- Self Healing From Andean Missa
- Andean Oracle Coca Leaf Reading (Optional)
- Ayahuasca and Wachuma Plant Medicine Ceremonies (Optional)
- Self Healing Commitment
- Andean Priest Initiation Integrating the Magical Understanding of the Andes
INCLUDED IN AUSANGATE:
- Airport - Hotel – Airport Transportation.
- Exclusive Terrestrial Transportation.
- Horse Luggage Back Up and Helpers
- Full Meals and Beverages in Mountain
- KARPAY Ceremonies and Preparatory Rituals.
- Ausangate Natural Park Entry Fee
- 2 Nights Hotel Accomodation (3 Star Cattegory. Double or Triple Rooms, Ask for Single)
- 3 nights in Tents.
- Sleeping Mats
- Oral Tradition Transmission on Missa Work.
- Didactic Offering preparations for Pachamama and Apus.
- Didactic Self Healing and Healing other with Missa.
- Ritual Instruments
- Extra Spendings on Personal Articles
- Flight Tickets
- Water Sandals
- Mountain and Winter Outfits (- 5 Degrees)
- Just One Backpack. Limit your Luggage.
INVESTMENT: all prices are in USD
🌱 Reserve your spot today with a $500 deposit.
- COMPLETE SHAMANIC PILGRIMAGE (15 days): $3333
- CUSCO, MACHU PICCHU, SACRED VALLEY (10 DAYS): $2222
- HAMPEQ' INITIATION & HIKE APU AUSANGATI (5 DAYS): First part required
OUR GUIDES AND SHAMANS ARE EXCLUSIVELY Q’EROS NATIVES:
Q'ero Natives are considered the last INCA Allyu (Original Inca Community. The Q'ero Nation have been declared National Cultural Heritage of Peru and humanity's patrimony by the UN because they are the keepers of ancients traditions of agricultural practices, master weavers of complex textile arts and Andean Spirituality.
The Q'ero practice a form of ritualistic life during all their everyday activities, maintaining a deep relationship with Pachamama and the Apus. This means, that they are constantly in ceremony or going on pilgrimages to sacred mountains such as Ausangate, Qoylloritty and Huamanlipa to bring offerings or to perform different rites of passage.
ABOUT OUR GUIDE AND THE DEVELOPER OF THIS PROGRAM:
Nicolás Pauccar a Native Q'ero Priest from the lineage of the Missayuq or Paqokuna, known as guardians of the Earth.
Known as the "Young Wiseone" or the "Walking Museum" because of his proficient and generous way to share the wisdom from Q'ero Community with the modern world. Currently he lives and operates in Cusco-Perú.
Renowned Shaman, Andean Oracle, Healer and International Speaker, he is the founder of KawsayPacha school of Andean Cosmovision. He is the son of Sebastian Pauccar Flores, a respected Q'ero Altomissayuq and elder of the international medicine community.
Nicolás is a defensor of Ancestral and Indigenous Cultures and the representative of "Ayni Global", an NGO dedicated to preserve indigenous wisdoms and cultures. He is also an active leader of his community, managing many projects together with other Peruvian and International organisms.
Nicolás Pauccar is the author of the books “This is how a Qero Speaks” and “The Last Mountain” and can be seen as the main carácter of the film “HUMANO”
- Cancellations must be informed within a week minimum in advvance, to the following emails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the cancellation of the trip is not communicated one week in advance, you will assume 100% all the expenses incurred up to that moment (hotels, tickets, train, etc.)
- Any type of extension and/or trip cancellation is subject to a penalty.
- There will be a period up to 90 working days to resolve any refunds.
Day 1 - Arrival
Day 2 - Cleansing fear
Reserve your spot. This is a non Refundable deposit.US$500.00